Join Our Team
Supplying the precision machining, fabrication, and resistance welding parts needs of the Communications, Aerospace, Defense, Machine Tool, Automotive, and Energy Industries! Stillwater products have been launched into space aboard the space shuttle, reached the depths of the ocean in nuclear submarines, and raced across the salt flats on a record-breaking electric car!
Our Work Environment
To expedite transportation in and out of our state-of-the-art facility, Stillwater Technologies was built immediately adjacent to I-75 in Troy, Ohio. Our 70,000 sq. ft. facility is located just 15 miles north of the I-70 / I-75 interchange.
Stillwater supports full time employees by offering a competitive and comprehensive benefits program which includes: Health, Dental, Vision, company paid short-term disability and long-term disability insurance, a company paid life insurance policy and the option to purchase other voluntary life products, as well as the opportunity to participate in a group 401k plan with a company match.
In addition the company offers 10 paid Holidays and a generous vacation package!
“We have great employees that are dedicated to exceeding expectations of our customers. Additionally, the high level of quality product that we continue to supply year after year has created a reputation that I am proud to be a part of.”
“The variety of my work day helps keep me challenged and that is the environment that I work best in.”
4 ½ years
CNC Horizontal Boring Mill Operator
We have an immediate need for a Toshiba CNC Horizontal Boring Mill Operator to set up and operate, perform machining operations according to required tolerances and specifications. This is a night shift position. Must be available to work 2nd shift hours – Stillwater Technologies offers a 15% Shift Premium!
Quality Inspector – Night Shift
This is a night shift position.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Quality Inspector is responsible for utilizing metrology equipment and methodologies to verify conformity of manufactured product to quality standards throughout all stages of production.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Examines manufactured / assembled products to verify conformity to acceptance criteria defined in drawings, specifications and workmanship standards.
- Identify and contain items that do not conform, to prevent their unintended use.
- Documents nonconforming characteristics and segregates from conforming items.
- Support manufacturing operations by performing in-process inspections (first piece, first operation) as required by process router, or when product characteristics cannot be qualified by conventional gages by the operator.
- Support receiving inspection when characteristics of externally provided materials exceed the measurement capabilities of the Shipping & Receiving Department.
- Coordinates efforts with Shipping & Receiving when verification of purchased product exceeds inspection capability of Shipping & Receiving Department.
- Completes required inspection documentation for customer files.
- Performs other tasks as assigned